- TOTOKU INC. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) has established a management system for the protection of personal information and will appropriately protect and manage personal information.
- When acquiring personal information, our company will clarify the purpose of use and acquire it within a lawful and appropriate scope.
- Our company will not use personal information in an inappropriate manner that may encourage or induce illegal or unjust acts.
- Our company will not provide personal information to third parties unless we have the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- Our company will appropriately manage data to prevent loss, misuse, falsification, etc. of personal information.
- When we receive a request from a person or his or her representative for disclosure of retained personal data, notification of purpose of use, correction of personal data, etc., we will respond in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Our company will comply with laws and regulations applicable to personal information, and will review the above policies as appropriate and strive to improve them.
About the handling of personal information
We would like to explain how TOTOKU INC. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) handles personal information.
About the purpose of use
The personal information provided by customers to our company will be used for providing and providing guidance on products and services to customers, answering questions, developing our products, improving our services, creating various statistical materials, sales activities, and other legitimate purposes. We will use it for the purpose.
About collection of browsing history
- The website "totoku.co.jp" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") operated by our company uses information such as internet domain name, IP address, and other information related to browsing this site in order to understand the overall access information of customers. will be collected automatically.Your "personal information" will not remain in this information.The collected information will be used as a reference to smoothly implement the services provided by this site and to provide better services to our customers.
Regarding provision of personal information by customers under 16 years of age
If you are under the age of 16 and wish to provide "personal information" to us, please do so with the consent of your parent or guardian.
Restrictions on use and provision
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless we obtain your prior consent.However, this excludes cases where there is a disclosure request based on laws and regulations, cases where there is illegal activity such as unauthorized access or intimidation, or cases where there are other special reasons.
Measures to ensure safety
- Our company will implement appropriate data management to ensure that personal information provided by customers is not lost, misused, or tampered with.
- When collecting personal information on this site, the data is encrypted.
- We are not responsible for the protection or use of personal information collected on third party websites linked from this site.
If a customer requests confirmation, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information submitted by the customer, the Company will respond within a reasonable range only if the customer's identity can be confirmed.
Compliance with laws and regulations and revision of this page
In order to protect the safety of personal information, our company complies with laws and regulations applicable to personal information, and may review and revise the above policy from time to time.All revisions will be announced on this page.
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding personal information, please contact us here.
Customer service phone number: ₊81-3-5860-2121