High Performance Coaxial Cable
RUOTA equipment lead
This high-performance coaxial cable has excellent phase stability against temperature changes and is ideal for environments with large temperature changes, such as mobile base station antennas.
RUOTA is a coaxial cable that is suitable for high-frequency bands that support high-speed transmission of large amounts of data, thanks to its hollow structure dielectric.We provide products to a wide range of fields such as communications, automobiles, industrial equipment, and medical equipment.
- Minimum phase fluctuation due to temperature changes
- Characteristic impedance stability
- good mechanical strength
- High frequency compatible
- Thinner diameter
- Excellent heat resistance and chemical resistance
- mobile base station
- for antenna
- Lead for connecting high frequency equipment
- For high-speed differential transmission
For more information on high-performance coaxial cables, please download the catalog below.