ETFE insulated wire
The maximum continuous operating temperature is 150℃.
- The maximum continuous operating temperature is 150℃.
- It has a low dielectric constant and excellent electrical properties.
- The tensile strength of the insulator is approximately twice that of FEP, and it has excellent mechanical strength.
- It has excellent oil resistance, cold resistance, chemical resistance, and flame retardancy.
- Internal wiring of electronic equipment, information equipment, etc.
- Lead wires for small coils, relays, etc.
- Wiring to flexible parts subject to bending or bending
Annealed copper single wire, annealed copper stranded wire, tin-plated annealed copper single wire,
|Hue||Available in 9 colors: black, white, red, yellow, green, brown, orange, gray, and purple.|
- UL Style No. 1670 Rated at 150℃, no voltage regulation (thin wire diameter allows high-density wiring)
- UL Style No.1671 Rated 150℃, 300V (for electronic equipment wiring)