PFA insulated wire
The maximum continuous operating temperature is 250℃.
- The maximum continuous operating temperature is 250℃.
- It has excellent electrical properties such as low relative permittivity and low dielectric loss.
- It has excellent heat and cold resistance, oil and chemical resistance, and is nonflammable.
- Internal wiring of electronic equipment, information equipment, etc.
- Secondary lead wire for general equipment
- Wiring around furnaces and engines that get hot
- Wiring in extremely low temperature environments (below -150℃)
Annealed copper single wire, annealed copper stranded wire, tin-plated annealed copper single wire,
|Hue||Available in 9 colors: black, white, red, yellow, green, brown, orange, gray, and purple.|