Class B heat-resistant triple insulated winding wire
Reinforced insulated wire with tape winding coating that satisfies the heat resistance requirements of Class B (130°C).
For use in high-frequency power supplies, we have developed a stranded wire type with a special coating on the surface of the conductor wire.This makes it possible to reduce the finished diameter and improve solderability.
- The product has a narrow outer diameter.
- Soldering is possible without peeling off the coating.
- It is also easy to remove the coating.
- It is possible to reliably isolate the primary and secondary sides of the transformer.
- No need for barriers, interlayer tape, or insulation tape.
- It has a coating strength that can withstand high-speed winding.
They are used in switching power supplies and transformers in AC adapters, which are widely used in industrial and consumer equipment.
- Switching power supply
- Power supply for PC (AC adapter)
- Mobile phone charger
With a three-layer insulation structure, it is positioned as a reinforced insulated wire in terms of safety standards.
For more information on triple-layer insulated wires, please download the catalog below.