Class F heat-resistant triple insulated winding wire
Reinforced insulated wire with tape winding coating that satisfies the heat resistance requirements of Class F (155°C).
- The product has a narrow outer diameter.
- It is possible to reliably isolate the primary and secondary sides of the transformer.
- No need for barriers, interlayer tape, or insulation tape.
- It has a coating strength that can withstand high-speed winding.
- The extruded type has excellent voltage resistance against corona discharge.
In addition to switching power supplies and AC adapters that are widely used in industrial and consumer equipment, the extrusion type is also suitable for automotive and medical power supplies.
- Mobile phone charger
- automotive inverter
- Switching power supply for medical equipment
With a three-layer insulation structure, it is positioned as a reinforced insulated wire in terms of safety standards.
For more information on triple-layer insulated wires, please download the catalog below.