Fluorine coated heater wire
Heater wire in which resistance wire is spirally wound around the core thread and insulated with fluororesin.
It has a small diameter and has excellent heat resistance, mechanical strength, and chemical resistance, and can be used for a wide range of purposes such as heating and insulation.
|Rated voltage||125V or less|
|Operating temperature upper limit||150°C, 200°C|
|Standard outer diameter||0.9 mm|
(Note) In addition, we will respond according to your request.
- Heater wire with excellent heat resistance, insulation, mechanical strength, and chemical resistance.
- It is possible to reduce the diameter of the heater wire.
- It is also possible to bond the heater wire to aluminum foil and process it into a sheet heater.
- Anti-fog/defrost heaters for refrigerators, vending machines, etc.
- Heaters for heating toilet seats, etc.
- Other heaters for heating, keeping warm, and preventing freezing