PVC coated heater wire
A heater wire in which a resistance wire is spirally wound around a core thread and insulated with heat-resistant vinyl chloride resin.
It has excellent cost performance and workability, and can be used for a wide range of applications such as warming and condensation prevention.
|Rated voltage||300V or less|
|Operating temperature upper limit||110 ℃|
|Maximum calorific value||8W/m|
|Standard outer diameter||2.5 mm|
(Note) In addition, we will respond according to your request.
- A flexible heater wire with excellent physical properties (insulation, flame retardance, strength, etc.).
- It is inexpensive and has excellent processability.
- It is also possible to heat-weld the heater wire to aluminum foil and process it into a sheet heater.
- Anti-fog/defrost heaters for refrigerators, vending machines, etc.
- Heaters for heating toilet seats, etc.
- Other heaters for heating, keeping warm, and preventing freezing